ELECTRICAL FIRE IN TAREE

Fire and Rescue New South Wales is at the scene of an electrical fire in Taree.

The fire broke out in the switchboard of the Hooke Chambers building on Victoria Street at around 11:30 this morning.

Two businesses were evacuated including Federal MP David Gillespie’s office.

No-one was injured.

Previous articleEVENING UPDATE
Next articleWATER SKI WAIT ALMOST OVER
avatar
Delivering the highest quality local news, sport and weather, NBN News has played an important role in the lives of people across northern New South Wales for decades. Our talented team of journalists, producers and camera operators bringing you the stories that matter, seven days a week, 365 days a year, across both television and digital.