Home // Newcastle News // WOMAN LOSES EVERYTHING IN WARATAH HOUSE FIRE

WOMAN LOSES EVERYTHING IN WARATAH HOUSE FIRE

Police are investigating whether foul play was to blame for a fire, which damaged a home near Newcastle last night.

While the owner wasn’t home at the time – she’s now been left homeless.

text will be replaced

About Georgia Maher

avatar
After studying a BA in Communication and Journalism at UTS, Georgia moved into health and aged care reporting for three years. She also studied broadcast journalism at California State University, Sacramento and The Australian, Film, Television and Radio School in Sydney. An interest in social business took her to India to direct a series of micro documentaries.

Check Also

TWO MEN INJURED BY BULL IN HUNTER VALLEY

Two men have been taken to hospital, after they were injured by a bull in …

‘FLYING TIGER’ RIDES OUT INNER CITY TURBULENCE

A Newcastle family has made the heart breaking decision to part with their home to …

KNIGHTS CROWD SAYS NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Newcastle’s rugby league community took a stand against domestic violence today, with thousands making a …

TODDLER’S CONDITION UNABLE TO BE CONFIRMED

John Hunter Hospital has been unable to confirm the condition of a three-year-old girl, who …

One comment

  1. avatar

    This is my cousins place. She has been through so much since losing both her parents I just hope she gets the help she needs and I’m glad that she is ok. How she is going to replace all her personal stuff is beyond me

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.