Home » Latest NBN News » WOMAN IN STABLE CONDITION AFTER GAS BOTTLE EXPLODES

WOMAN IN STABLE CONDITION AFTER GAS BOTTLE EXPLODES

A 36-year-old woman has suffered serious burns after, a gas bottle attached to a camping cooker she was using at a Nelson Bay holiday park exploded.

The woman received burns to her face, chest and arms, and was airlifted by the Westpac Rescue Helicopter to Royal North Shore Hospital this morning.

She remains in a stable condition.

About Emma Murphy

avatar
Emma Murphy is a reporter and producer based in Newcastle and started working with NBN News in 2009. Emma studied Journalism and Public Relations at the University of Newcastle.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Scroll To Top