TATE TIGHT LIPPED ON WHETHER HE’LL RUN FOR TOP JOB AGAIN
August 3, 2012 at 12:30 pm
Newcastle Lord Mayor John Tate is still holding out on whether he’ll run for the top job again.
This morning he launched the candidates for the Community 1 Independents team, where three candidates will run in each of the four wards.
Councillor Tate says he will make his announcement before nominations close on Wednesday.
Full list of candidates
Dr Caitlin Raschke
Dr Patricia Gillard
You may also be interested in:
- FIELD SET FOR NEWCASTLE CITY HALL ELECTION
- NEWCASTLE COUNCIL DECLARED
- CINEMA’S FUTURE
- MAITLAND COUNCIL FINALISED
- KINGSCLIFF WELCOMES FORMER PM
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE