MAN TREATED FOR SMOKE INHALATION AFTER ABERDEEN HOUSE FIRE

Photo | Fire and Rescue NSW Station 208 Aberdeen

A family was lucky to escape with only minor injuries after their home in the Upper Hunter was severely damaged by fire.

Photo | Fire and Rescue NSW Station 208 Aberdeen

A loud cracking noise woke the family in the early hours of Monday morning.

They managed to leave the property before the fire spread, raising the alarm.

Paramedics treated one man for severe smoke inhalation.

Photos inside the Aberdeen home show the damage in the kitchen and roof cavity.

Photo | Fire and Rescue NSW Station 208 Aberdeen

No-one else was injured.

Previous articleMAN STABLE AFTER HORSE FALL SOUTH OF CESSNOCK
Next articleCOFFS AND MACKSVILLE IN CLOSE TUSSLE
avatar
Delivering the highest quality local news, sport and weather, NBN News has played an important role in the lives of people across northern New South Wales for decades. Our talented team of journalists, producers and camera operators bringing you the stories that matter, seven days a week, 365 days a year, across both television and digital.