PHARMACY STUDENTS GET TIMELY ADVICE
July 9, 2012 at 6:14 pm
Final year pharmacy students at the University of Newcastle are being encouraged to gain more practical experience before entering the workforce.
Today they rubbed shoulders with pharmacists at the Hunter Wetlands – receiving some timely advice.
You may also be interested in:
- STUDENTS GAIN PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE
- PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SEEK ADVICE
- WORLD CLASS RADIO-PHARMACY LAB OPENS IN NEWCASTLE
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS MEET IN CANBERRA
- BOLD PROJECT
- Fiona Worrall commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB