CENTRAL COAST CLAIMS BRONZE AT INTERBRANCH CHAMPS
December 13, 2010 at 11:05 am
Central Coast Surf Lifesaving competitors have impressed state selectors at the Interbranch Championships at Lakes Beach today.
The host’s came third overall, behind Sydney Branch and Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
You may also be interested in:
- CENTRAL COAST FACING STIFF COMPETITION IN LATEST SURF LIFESAVING BID
- BLACK HEAD TO HOST INTERBRANCH CHAMPS
- DEFENDING CHAMPION LEADING INTERBRANCH CHAMPIONSHIPS
- SYDNEY TAKES OUT INTER-BRANCH TITLES
- TOUGH COMPETITION AT INTERBRANCH CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA