MEREWETHER ROLLED AS NORTH SHELLY TAG IN
December 11, 2010 at 6:21 pm
A bad day for Merewether at the regional Surftag finals at Dixon Park Beach, with the defending champions failing to reach the decider.
Instead Central Coast clubs dominated the final, with North Shelly downing Umina in the last minute.
You may also be interested in:
- NORTH SHELLY THIRD IN STATE SURFTAG
- NORTH SHELLY AND AVOCA EARN SPOT AT AUSTRALIAN SURFTAG TITLES
- EAST COAST SURF SERIES FINAL
- SHARK SIGHTING CLOSES MEREWETHER BEACH
- CATHOLIC SCHOOL BATTLE AT T-20 FINALS
- Clinton Hodgetts commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- kodi commented on CLOSE CALL AFTER CAR CRASHES INTO HOUSE
- jodie fairhall commented on MAN CHARGED WITH STARTING ABERDARE FIRE
- Harry Thompson commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Countrygirl9 commented on BARNABY JOYCE WINS NEW ENGLAND PRE-SELECTION