TWEED’S DANGEROUS DRIVERS
January 7, 2009 at 9:01 am
The Tweed’s woeful driving record continued over the Christmas-New Year period, with 83 people booked for drink driving.
Police have since vowed to step up random breath tests, to keep all road users safe.
You may also be interested in:
- PARTYING TOO HARD – DRIVERS CAUGHT OUT
- REGION’S ROAD TOLL INCREASES
- POLICE CRACKDOWN ON DRINK & DRUG DRIVING
- TEEN CAUGHT AFTER HIGH SPEED CHASE AFTER RUNNING OUT OF FUEL
- POLICE PLEASED WITH DRIVER BEHAVIOUR ON DAY FOUR OF OPERATION TORTOISE
- Dim commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Sharon Ghattas commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- john hsrrison commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS