Rous County Council will hold several community information days, ahead of feedback closing on its revised draft ‘Future Water Project 2060’.
Events will be held in Lismore, Ballina, Byron Bay and the Richmond Valley to allow residents to ask questions about the project.
Full location details are below:
- Monday 17 May 2021 – Lismore City Hall
- Wednesday 19 May 2021 – Casino Community and Cultural Centre
- Thursday 20 and Friday 21 May 2021 – Rous County Council marquee at the Casino
PRIMEX Field Days
- Monday 24 May 2021 – Richmond Room – Ballina Library
- Tuesday 25 May 2021 – Lennox Community Centre
- Wednesday 26 May and Thursday 27 May 2021 – Cavanbah Centre in Byron Bay