Police have uncovered a drug lab on the Central Coast after responding to reports shots fired at a property at Ourimbah.
A 40-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday afternoon after police found a large number of chemicals and equipment consistent with the manufacture of prohibited drugs in a shed.
Specialist police are currently dismantling the laboratory.
Investigators also found cash, a rifle, a replica pistol, ammunition and prohibited drugs.
All items seized are undergoing further examination.
The 40-year-old was taken to Wyong Police Station and charged with 10 offences:
- Possess prohibited drug
- Possession of equipment for administering prohibited drugs
- Supply indictable quantity prohibited drug
- Possess ammunition without licence
- Possess unauthorised firearm
- Not keep firearm safely and goods in custody suspected stolen.
The man was refused bail to appear at Wyong Local Court today.