The Central Coast’s confirmed coronavirus cases have almost doubled since Wednesday.
Of the 70 infections, most were acquired overseas and one has its origins interstate, while three have no known source.
Seventeen remain under investigation.
No one with the illness is currently in hospital.
FULL BREAK DOWN ACCORDING TO CENTRAL COAST HEALTH:
- 70 confirmed cases
- 42 of these were acquired overseas
- 1 acquired interstate
- 7 cases were contacts of a confirmed cases
- 3 unknown cause
- 17 under investigation
- 5 of these confirmed cases have recovered
- All current cases and their close contacts are at home in self-isolation
- 3,306 COVID-19 tests conducted on the Central Coast in total, with 2.12% returning a positive result