FIRE CREWS EXTINGUISH STRUCTURE BLAZE AT WARRAL, NEAR TAMWORTH

Firefighters have spent the afternoon trying to gain the upper hand on a blaze in Warral, near Tamworth.

When crews arrived at the Spains Lane property, they found a shed well alight.

The blaze was quickly extinguished and several gas cylinders were removed from the site.

The occupant of the property, a male, wasn’t home at the time.

It’s believed the blaze was sparked by an electrical appliance and isn’t being treated as suspicious.

(VISION ONLY)

text will be replaced
Previous articleNATIONAL WATER WEEK LAUNCHED IN DROUGHT-STRICKEN TAMWORTH
Next articleCASH CAMPAIGN FOR CENTRAL COAST CLOWN DOCTORS
avatar
Isobella Evans is a journalist with NBN News in Tamworth, NSW. After writing her first story at age twelve about an adventurous beach ball, she quickly discovered her love for writing. Since then, she has graduated from a Bachelor in Communication at the University of Newcastle and worked as a journalist for the Sydney Royal Easter Show and as a columnist for a Central Coast publication. NBN News is Isobella's first full-time television role, and she is loving every minute of it.