PORTABLE BATTERY PACK BELIEVED TO BE CAUSE OF CANBERRA CAR FIRE

A quick-thinking mum has saved her two young children, dragging them from the family car just seconds before it exploded into flames.

The dramatic rescue was caught on camera the fire blamed on a portable battery pack left on the front seat.

text will be replaced
Previous articleLATE TRY GIVES MAITLAND WIN OVER WANDERERS
Next articleLOW FLYING ACTION AT HUNTER VALLEY AIRSHOW
avatar
Delivering the highest quality local news, sport and weather, NBN News has played an important role in the lives of people across northern New South Wales for decades. Our talented team of journalists, producers and camera operators bringing you the stories that matter, seven days a week, 365 days a year, across both television and digital.