Home // Newcastle News // PRINCE OF WALES HOTEL DAMAGED BY KITCHEN BLAZE

PRINCE OF WALES HOTEL DAMAGED BY KITCHEN BLAZE

Less than three weeks since popular Newcastle bar The Edwards was destroyed by fire, another local venue has been impacted by a blaze.

Emergency services were called to The Prince of Wales Hotel at Merewether at about 1.30 this morning, after reports of a small fire.

It’s believed the blaze started in the kitchen – causing some damage to the downstairs area.

The venue is expected to reopen tomorrow.

(VISION ONLY)

text will be replaced

About NBN NEWS

avatar

Check Also

CHANGES TO TRAFFIC FLOW AT JOHN HUNTER HOSPITAL

Changes are in the works to make it a little easier to exit John Hunter …

PASMINCO SITE BACK IN HEADLINES

The old Pasminco site at Boolaroo is back in the headlines, with developers of a …

CHAOS AT WARNERS BAY AFTER WATERMAIN BURSTS

A burst water main caused headaches¬†at Warners Bay this morning. The main, near The Esplanade, …

VISION AUSTRALIA HELPING TO BUILD FRIENDSHIPS

Living with vision impairment can be difficult for anyone, especially young people. Activities crucial to …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.