We’ve been inundated with your weather questions on social media lately, so today we’ve decided to pick out a few of the most frequent ones. Gav has all the answers below in his video.
- Is an east coast low still coming, and is it going to be like April’s storm?
- Maitland had a -8 degrees a few days ago; disproportionately ‘out’ with adjacent towns. How can this happen?
- Is snow predicted on the Barrington Tops?
- Will it snow in Newcastle?
- Is there going to be heavy rainfall in the lower Hunter/Port Stephens area and will the Central Coast be affected?
- Has the humidity ever reached 100 per cent, and if it ever does, will we all drown?