IMPRESSIVE RESULTS FOR EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL STUDY IN REGIONAL NSW
November 22, 2012 at 4:31 pm
The results of a research project aimed at reducing excessive alcohol consumption in regional New South Wales have been released today – and they’re nothing short of impressive.
The study, undertaken by Newcastle and New South Wales universities, rolled out a series of intervention and educational programs across the state.
You may also be interested in:
- P PLATERS ON THE ROAD TO SAFETY
- BATTLING THE BULGE – ON THE WEB
- BIOCHAR FOR A CLEANER ENVIRONMENT
- FISHERS URGED TO APPLY FOR GRANTS
- CENTRAL COAST FOCUS OF NEW BEACH SAFETY STUDY
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY