HUNTER LEADING THE WAY IN NURSING AND MIDWIFERY RESEARCH
October 12, 2012 at 5:33 pm
The Hunter could soon be an international leader in nursing and midwifery research, thanks to an initiative launched in Newcastle today.
It’s a network that allows researchers to collaborate their findings with others around the world.
You may also be interested in:
- FAMILY TIES TO STROKE RESEARCH
- A DOUBLE WIN FOR SICK KIDS IN THE HUNTER
- HMRI RESEARCHERS MOVE INTO NEW BUILDING
- UNE TO TACKLE MENTAL HEALTH IN REGIONAL AREAS
- GOLD MEDAL THINKING ON OBESITY
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING