TWEED MAYOR’S ROAD WOES
August 29, 2012 at 6:00 pm
The Tweed Mayor has launched a fresh assault on the state government over road-funding.
Barry Longland says the region needs help dealing with Gold Coast drivers.
You may also be interested in:
- BARRY LONGLAND FOCUSES ON FUTURE
- TWEED SHIRE FEARS MERGE TALKS
- TWEED COUNCIL WORRIED ABOUT FUTURE LEGAL ACTION OVER EROSION ISSUES
- NEW TWEED MAYOR SCRAPS FUTURE DAM PLANS
- 700 STRONG PROTEST TWEED GM SACKING
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED