CORBETT SET FOR CARNAGE
August 29, 2012 at 6:00 pm
It’s being billed as the grudge match of the decade.
Nathan “Carnage” Corbett and Steve “the smashing machine” McKinnon will enter the ring Saturday Night for Carnage Two.
The winner will be the best heavy weight muay thai fighter in Australia.
You may also be interested in:
- “SMASHING MACHINE” AND “CARNAGE” TO COLLIDE IN GRUDGE MATCH
- “CARNAGE” EYES GRUDGE MATCH WITH GLEE
- NATHAN CORBETT “THE MAIN EVENT” SATURDAY NIGHT
- “CARNAGE” CORBETT SETS SIGHTS ON HEAVY WEIGHT TITLE
- CARNAGE AIMS TO BE “LAST MAN STANDING”
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA