NEWCASTLE FASHION WEEK – A BACKSTAGE LOOK AT THIS YEAR’S SHOWCASE
August 28, 2012 at 5:35 pm
The Hunter’s better known as a coal powerhouse than a fashion house – but Newcastle’s Fashion Week is fast emerging as a focal point on the couture calendar.
Reporter Amy Ziniak went behind the scenes at this year’s showcase, which wasn’t just about frocks and locks.
You may also be interested in:
- A TRENDY WEEK
- WHEN CLOTHES ARE EVERYTHING
- BREATH OF FRESH AIR FASHION
- GOLD COAST HITS THE CATWALK FOR FASHION WEEK
- FASHION IN THE MALL
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY