BULLS PLAYERS IN DOUBT FOR FINAL
August 17, 2012 at 6:00 pm
In Group Three rugby league, four Taree City Bulls regulars remain in doubt for this Sunday’s sudden death final against the Port City Breakers.
They include right centre Kyle Mundine, who dislocated his ankle during a representative match in June.
Alex Walker is struggling with a hamstring injury, while Jake Stevenson and Josh Northam were both concussed in last weekend’s minor semi final against the Hawks.
A decision will be made if they’re fit to play tomorrow afternoon.
In contrast the Port City Breakers have a full strength squad.
“With the full forwards of the Breakers with Fowler, Osbourne, Ben Cross and Glen Littler leading the way, I think port City will be too strong.”
You may also be interested in:
- HAWKS SWOOP ON MAJOR SEMI SPOT
- BREAKERS PRIMED FOR GRAND FINAL
- BREAKERS A WIN AWAY FROM PREMIERSHIP
- GROUP 3 GRAND FINAL COUNTDOWN
- GROUP 3 GEARS UP FOR SEMIS
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY