Bangalow music festival preview.
August 17, 2012 at 5:15 pm
Meanwhile hundreds are expected to hit the Bangalow Music Festival this weekend – with home grown artist Katie Noonan one of the headline acts.
It’s already called one of the most exciting festivals in regional Australia, and this time around revellers will get a musical taste from around the world – with performers from Russia, America, Israel and France.
The show began earlier this evening in the heritage listed A and I Hall and will continue until Sunday.
You may also be interested in:
- COFFS HARBOUR TO GET TWO FIREWORKS SHOWS AT NEW YEAR
- ROLL UP, ROLL UP – MOSCOW CIRCUS HITS LISMORE
- RAISING MONEY FOR MEN’S MENTAL HEALTH UNDER THE STARS
- REED RACES AWAY – AGAIN
- NEWCASTLE’S JOEY PETERS JOINS AN ELITE FOOTBALL GROUP
- Diana Bushby commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Jim Lee commented on MULLUMBIMBY SHUNS VACCINATIONS
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM