JACKSON CLOSE WINS BACK TO BACK TITLES
August 16, 2012 at 2:24 pm
Gold Coast surfer Jackson Close has successfully defended his Australian Longboard title, but not without a fight at North Haven today.
An eight point wave gave the Queenslander an early lead, and left Coffs Harbour’s Jared Neal to play catch-up.
You may also be interested in:
- CONSTABLE “ARRESTING” IN LONG BOARD CHAMPS
- PAINFUL START TO THE WEEK FOR COFFS SURFER
- GROMS SERVE UP SURF FEST
- SHARPE ELIMINATED AT WORLD JUNIORS
- JOSKE IMPRESSES IN NZ WQS EVENT
- Dee cross commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Brant commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Doug Beckers commented on TOMAGO WETLANDS EARNS HIGH PRAISE
- Brad Coulter commented on CARRINGTON RAIL DEPOT APPROVED
- Lachlan commented on NEW BREAKTHROUGH IN NON-HODGKIN’S LYMPHOMA TREATMENT