CONCERTS TO HELP WORTHWHILE CAUSE
August 11, 2012 at 2:21 pm
Two charity concerts in the Manning will highlight some of the region’s best performers.
18-year-old Nyssa Milligan from Cundletown will be singing, as well as performances from a ballet ensemble and the Taree City Band.
“Not only do you come along and support your own local talent, which is just really great in a lovely theatre, and next week on the 19th it’ll be at the auditorium at the Tuncurry Bowling Club, but you are also assisting Riding for the Disabled because all of the proceeds go there.”
The first concert gets underway tomorrow at the Manning Entertainment Centre from 2pm.
You may also be interested in:
- RIDING FOR THE DISABLED GET A MAKEOVER
- NEW SHELTER FOR MANNING RDA
- PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE PLANNED FOR LEAGUES CLUB
- IT’S FINALS TIME FOR THE STATE’S DISABLED BOWLERS
- FLOOD RELIEF CONCERT IN COFFS HARBOUR
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA