MEMORIAL FOR DARCY GOODWIN
August 10, 2012 at 5:36 pm
Around 300 people packed the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Lismore this morning to celebrate the life of Darcy Goodwin.
Mr Goodwin drove his five loaves mobile soup kitchen across Lismore, Casino, Nimbin and Coraki feeding the poor and needy for 25 years.
Friends and family paid tribute to the larger-than-life-figure who passed away on Monday night at the age of 82.
You may also be interested in:
- TRIBUTES FLOW FOR DARCY GOODWIN
- DARCY GOODWIN POSTHUMOUSLY HONOURED
- MAX BEARD FAREWELLED
- FAMILY AND FRIENDS REMEMBER KILLED TEEN
- A LIFE CELEBRATED
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Peter Chamberlain commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL