SNOW REPORT: POWDER HEAVEN IN PERISHER
August 9, 2012 at 2:12 pm
9 August 2012In Perisher we received a whopping 40cms of fresh snow up top of the resort last night with it closer to 30cms down in the valley, it was powder heaven across the resort with this deep, fresh dry cover.
All 47 lifts were operating to get you there with 93 groomed runs on offer although offpiste was definitely the way to go with this fresh snow.
Front Valley, J-bar land and Mother in law were perfect for beginners and intermediates while the more advanced made the most of kamakazie, rock garden and sun valley.
The jibbers had new features in Leichardt to play around with while the slopestyle, piper fun park and blue cow park still had more than on offer for every level of skier and boarder. The bright pipe was open aswell for those after that little bit more.
Don’t forget if you are coming down this weekend, night skiing is on from 6pm on Saturday night under the lights of front valley.
Now The winds did pick up throughout the day but there is plenty more snow expected throughout the next couple of days.
You may also be interested in:
- SNOW REPORT: 12th July 2012
- WEATHER UPDATE: 19 JULY 2012
- SNOW REPORT – BLUE COW TO OPEN
- WEATHER UPDATE: COLDEST WINTER WEEKEND SO FAR
- 13 YEAR OLD SKIER ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS
- jodie fairhall commented on MAN CHARGED WITH STARTING ABERDARE FIRE
- Harry Thompson commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Countrygirl9 commented on BARNABY JOYCE WINS NEW ENGLAND PRE-SELECTION
- Alex commented on POLICE HONOURED FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE
- Fiona Worrall commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE