COURTHOUSE COMPLEX APPROVED
August 9, 2012 at 4:40 pm
Plans for Newcastle’s $94-million civic courthouse complex have been approved by the Joint Regional Planning Panel.
The future of the development had been uncertain, after an independent assessor recommended it be refused due to a lack of parking.
But this afternoon, the panel decided the public benefit of the proposal outweighed such concerns.
You may also be interested in:
- PLANS FOR NEW COURTHOUSE IN NEWCASTLE IN JEOPARDY
- NEW ARMIDALE COURTHOUSE APPROVED
- KINGSCLIFF POLICE STATION DA BACK ON EXHIBITION
- CITY COURT PRECINCT MOVES A STEP CLOSER
- CUNDLETOWN DEVELOPMENT WITHDRAWN
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Peter Chamberlain commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL