MINISTER IN TOWN FOR AIRPORT UNVEIL
August 8, 2012 at 1:45 pm
Tamworth airport’s makeover was officially unveiled today, by Minister for Infrastructure Anthony Albanese.
The new look terminal includes enhanced security measures.
It cost $4-million, with the federal government contributing almost $1-million.
“It’s more than just an airport in which people fly in and out. It is a centre of economic activity for Tamworth, and for the region.” – Mr Albanese
The Minister also took a look at the redevelopment of Tamworth hospital and work on the Cancer Centre.
You may also be interested in:
- BALLINA BYRON AIRPORT GETS A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR BOOST
- A NEWLY REVAMPED GRAFTON HOSPITAL UNVEILED
- SKINNER SAYS HOSPITAL FUNDING REMAINS FIRM
- MORE HOSPITAL PARKING ON THE WAY
- NORTH COAST CANCER CARE SET TO IMPROVE