GOLD COAST SCHOOL TO DRUG TEST STUDENTS
August 8, 2012 at 5:00 pm
An elite boys’ school on the Gold Coast has sparked debate by announcing it will subject students to random drug tests.
The Southport School will run a “two strikes and you’re out” policy, with testing set to begin within months.
Civil libertarians have criticised the move.
The school’s students and their parents support the tests.
You may also be interested in:
- PARENTS SLAM ‘STRICT’ NO HAT-NO PLAY POLICY
- GOSFORD PUBLIC TO RELOCATE
- JUNIOR SCIENTISTS PUT TO THE TEST IN ARMIDALE
- GS KIDD MEMORIAL SCHOOL GETS A BOOST
- COAST SCHOOL STUDENTS’ REBEL UNIFORM RULES