GILLARD CONTINUES ATTACK ON STATE GOV OVER ELECTRICITY BILLS IN HUNTER
August 8, 2012 at 6:02 pm
The Prime Minister has continued her attack on state governments over the surge in electricity bills.
Visiting the Hunter today, Julia Gillard stood by her ultimatum to them to relieve the price pressure, or face tighter regulation.
You may also be interested in:
- IT’S EASY AS 1, 2, 3: KINDY KIDS SHOW GILLARD THEIR SKILLS
- GILLARD CALLS LEADERSHIP BALLOT
- ALLIANCE WELCOMES PLAN TO CUT POWER PRICES
- GILLARD GETS TO KNOW LOCAL STUDENTS
- GILLARD GRILLED IN BANGALOW