ASSAULTS IN NEW ENGLAND CLUBS DECREASE
August 8, 2012 at 4:42 pm
The number of assaults at clubs across the New England has dropped by more than 40 per cent in the past 10 years.
Data from the New South Wales Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research shows the drop is in line with a statewide trend.
Clubs New South Wales C-E-O Anthony Ball today met with the region’s clubs in Armidale to discuss how anti-social behaviour is being overcome.
He says local clubs are setting the standard with their zero tolerance approach.
(Vision only, no audio)
You may also be interested in:
- ASSAULTS AT HUNTER CLUBS HIT A RECORD LOW
- POLICE INCREASE PATROLS OVER SUMMER
- NEW LIQUOR LAWS FOR GUNNEDAH
- Weekend Warnings
- HOUSING COMMISSION RESIDENTS SAY LIVES ARE AT RISK
- Joanne commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- Dim commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Sharon Ghattas commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY