ARMIDALE HOSPITAL REDEVELOPMENT WILL GO AHEAD
August 8, 2012 at 5:58 pm
The state’s health minister says she is committed to filling the $60-million blackhole that exists in funding for the second stage of upgrades at Armidale hospital.
Jillian Skinner today visited the site, on the back of a 10,000 signature-petition calling for action.
You may also be interested in:
- SKINNER SAYS HOSPITAL FUNDING REMAINS FIRM
- WINDSOR ON SEARCH FOR FUNDING TRUTH
- HEALTH FACILITY ONE STEP CLOSER
- HOSPITAL EXPANSION A STEP CLOSER
- NEW HUNTER HOSPITAL ‘FAST TRACKED’