MACLEAN’S KANE DOUGLAS NAMED A WALLABY
August 7, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Maclean’s Kane Douglas has ended his rugby season on a high.
The 26-year-old has been named in the Wallabies squad for Australia’s upcoming Rugby Championship match against New Zealand in just under two weeks.
Douglas played junior rugby for the Yamba Buccaneers and was a Far North Coast representative for New South Wales Country.
He has been playing with the Waratahs since 2010.
You may also be interested in:
- DOUGLAS DONS WARATAHS JERSEY
- MNC RUGBY EXITS COUNTRY CHAMPS
- COCKATOOS OUTCLASS CITY COUNTERPARTS
- PACIFIC COAST SLAM WRAPS UP
- ARMIDALE RUGBY EXPANDS
- Clinton Hodgetts commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- kodi commented on CLOSE CALL AFTER CAR CRASHES INTO HOUSE
- jodie fairhall commented on MAN CHARGED WITH STARTING ABERDARE FIRE
- Harry Thompson commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Countrygirl9 commented on BARNABY JOYCE WINS NEW ENGLAND PRE-SELECTION