BOXER BLAKE TRAVIS RANKED NO2 IN THE WORLD
August 7, 2012 at 2:41 pm
Port Macquarie teen Blake Travis has had a sensational performance at the Ringside World Boxing Titles in the United States, finishing in second place.
The 14-year-old and his older brother Luke, who are currently Indigenous Australian Champions, travelled to Kansas for the event.
Their father, who is a former professional boxer, now trains the pair, and says his sons have their sights set on the 2016 Olympic games.
You may also be interested in:
- DIXON WINS INTERNATIONAL BOXING TITLE
- CHAMPION TIMACOY
- ROYLE TEST ON THE HORIZON
- MOREE BOXER TURNS PRO IN HONG KONG
- INTERNATIONAL PBR STARS TOUCH DOWN
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY