GRANDSON OF GREAT TO TAKE ON V8s
August 6, 2012 at 5:24 pm
The Gold Coast has a new national team with former driver Maurie Pickering unveiling a two-car outfit for the Australian V8 Touring Car Series.
It’s one of the many stepping stones to Supercar championship, and has a round at Ipswich this weekend.
Ed Singleton and 17-year-old Josh Hunter are the two drivers…
Josh – the grandson of speedway great Gary Rush – only got his Ps two months ago.
“yeah I have racing in my blood but I really want to stick to the V8 Supercars and the road circuits.”
The team will also field a car in the V8 Development Series.
You may also be interested in:
- LOCAL BUSINESSMAN BACKS MOTORSPORT TEAM
- NOVOCASTRIAN MOTORSPORT DRIVERS SEND A WARNING TO THEIR RIVALS
- HOOK JOINS HONDA RACING
- HUNTER WINNING DOUBLE AT GREAT CYCLE CLASSIC
- LISMORE SPEEDWAY GEARS UP FOR NEW RACE
- edipromielo commented on LENNOX HEAD’S FORMIDABLE NEW FORCE
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING