SLINGSBY CLOSE TO SECURING GOLD
August 5, 2012 at 5:34 pm
Sailor Tom Slingsby is guaranteed at least an Olympic silver medal following a day of dominance on the water.
Wins in both of his races overnight have given the Point Frederick athlete a 14-point lead going into Monday’s medal race.
You may also be interested in:
- SLINGSBY BACK ON TOP
- SLINGSBY OUT OF THE BLOCKS
- SLINGSBY SECURES FAB FOUR IN FREO
- SLINGSBY TO SET SAIL FOR OLYMPIC GOLD
- SLINGSBY LEADS LASER WORLD CHAMPS
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA