SOUTHPORT TEAM MATES CHEER SCHLANGER ON
August 3, 2012 at 6:00 pm
She may not have taken out the gold medal in London, but Melanie Schlanger is still a winner in the eyes of her former training squad.
A small group of them set their alarm clocks bright and early this morning, gathering at the Southport Pool to catch a glimpse of the Gold Coast girl race in the 100 metre freestyle final.
Despite being race favourite, the 25 year old finished in fourth place.
You may also be interested in:
- FRENEY GETS GOLD, AGAIN!
- HUNTER PARALYMPIANS CONTINUE TO COLLECT MEDALS
- FRASER-HOLMES SETS A PERSONAL BEST IN THE 400 FREESTYLE
- FRASER-HOLMES TO RACE IN SECOND OLYMPIC FINAL
- MAGNUSSEN OUT-TOUCHED FOR GOLD
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING