FUR SEAL RESCUED FROM CABARITA BEACH
August 3, 2012 at 6:00 pm
Sea World on the Gold Coast has a new resident, with a New Zealand fur seal receiving some much-needed TLC.
Dubbed Emily, after Olympic swimmer Emily Seebohm, the pup was found washed up on a New South Wales beach last week.
You may also be interested in:
- LESSON FROM SEEBOHM
- TURTLE WASHES UP ON BEACH
- SEAL HOLIDAY
- ANOTHER TOXIC CANISTER FOUND
- SURF INSTRUCTOR DROWNS AT PORT MACQUARIE
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING