FARMING FUTURES DISCUSSED IN ARMIDALE
August 3, 2012 at 6:00 pm
Agricultural students at the University of New England had a chance to see what their future may hold during a careers expo today.
While mining developments and an ageing workforce are some of the challenges facing the industry some young farmers see this as an opportunity to thrive.
You may also be interested in:
- TAREE CAREERS EXPO
- CAREERS EXPO FOR COFFS HARBOUR
- SCIENCE TEACHERS TACKLE BIG ISSUES IN THE CLASSROOM
- GREEN TIPS FOR NORTH COAST FARMERS
- FARMING FUTURE IN FOCUS
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING