FARMING FUTURES DISCUSSED IN ARMIDALE
August 3, 2012 at 6:00 pm
Agricultural students at the University of New England had a chance to see what their future may hold during a careers expo today.
While mining developments and an ageing workforce are some of the challenges facing the industry some young farmers see this as an opportunity to thrive.
You may also be interested in:
- TAREE CAREERS EXPO
- CAREERS EXPO FOR COFFS HARBOUR
- SCIENCE TEACHERS TACKLE BIG ISSUES IN THE CLASSROOM
- GREEN TIPS FOR NORTH COAST FARMERS
- FARMING FUTURE IN FOCUS
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA