JAI KNOCKED OUT IN PUZZLING DECISION
August 2, 2012 at 5:36 pm
A controversial decision has robbed Wattanobi boxer Jai Opetaia of progressing through to the next round of the Olympic heavyweight division.
This is despite the 17-year-old looking the goods throughout his bout with Azerbaijan’s Teymur Mammodov.
You may also be interested in:
- RUGBY LEAGUE’S FINEST TRAIN WITH OLYMPIC BOXER
- HEAVY WEIGHT BOUT ON THE CARDS
- HEAVY WEIGHT FIGHT FOR GOLD COAST
- NUMBER CRUNCH AHEAD OF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT
- BOXER ‘BIG’ BOB MIROVIC PROVES A KNOCKOUT ON THE SMALL SCREEN
- kodi commented on CLOSE CALL AFTER CAR CRASHES INTO HOUSE
- jodie fairhall commented on MAN CHARGED WITH STARTING ABERDARE FIRE
- Harry Thompson commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Countrygirl9 commented on BARNABY JOYCE WINS NEW ENGLAND PRE-SELECTION
- Alex commented on POLICE HONOURED FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE