HISTORY MAKING BOWLERS
July 31, 2012 at 3:10 pm
For the first time in its 25 year history, Kew Bowling Club is sending two teams to compete in the New South Wales Pennant Finals.
After taking out the north coast zone titles in Woolgoola and North Haven earlier this year, the teams will play in grades three and five in Inverell and Bomaderry on Saturday.
“They’re looking great actually, we’ve got 12 players in each team plus two fresh replacements and everyone’s excited and everyone’s very keen,” Club President Charles Doyle says.
The final rounds will be played on Monday.
You may also be interested in:
- BOWLS ACTION CONTINUES AT PORT
- NO CLAMS IN 2013 RUGBY COMP
- FARRER BOYS IN FOR A CHANCE AT NATIONALS
- NORTH WEST RUGBY RETURNS TO COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS
- ST JOEY’S TRIUMPH AT CRL GALA DAY
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA