FRASER-HOLMES SAYS BEST IS YET TO COME
July 31, 2012 at 12:24 pm
Swimmer Thomas Fraser-Holmes says his experiences at London will only help him improve after coming 7th in the 200m freestyle final.
Fraser-Holmes was up against superstars Ryan Lochte and China’s Sun Yang in the race, which was won by Frenchman Yannick Agnel.
“I was in a field with champions tonight, and I had to get out there and race and I thought I did really well tonight.”
Olympic debutante Fraser-Holmes, who also raced in the men’s 400m individual medley final, said he was just happy to be competing in the games.
“It’s only going to come in years to come I’m going to get stronger, I’m going to be older and I’m going to be wiser so good things ahead I think.”
He also thanked his fans at home.
” To everyone back in Newcastle thanks for your support and I love you guys.”
Fraser-Holmes will race in the heats for his final event, the 4x200m Relay tonight.
You may also be interested in:
- FRASER-HOLMES TO RACE IN SECOND OLYMPIC FINAL
- FRASER HOLMES QUALIFIES AGAIN
- FRASER-HOLMES GUNNING FOR HIS THIRD OLYMPIC FINAL
- GOLDEN END TO A TOUGH WEEK FOR THOMAS FRASER-HOLMES
- ZANE HOLMES PUSHES THROUGH INJURY TO MAKE A SERIES RETURN
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY