TITANS LOOK FOR TWO WINS SUNDAY
July 30, 2012 at 5:00 pm
The Gold Coast Titans are looking for two wins this weekend, the first off the field.
Today they revealed the Preston Campbell jersey design they’ll wear for the “Close the Gap” round to try improve the life expectancy of indigenous Australians.
“That’s really really meaningful for me, especially with my elders and what not.”
The second is a chance to close in on the top four when they take on a red hot Rabbitohs at Skilled Park Sunday.
“We’re in the top eight now but in saying that if we lose the game it could put us straight back out.”
You may also be interested in:
- NEW APPROACH TO CLOSE THE GAP
- CLOSING THE GAP ON INDIGENOUS HEALTH
- MINNIE’S ROUND EIGHT TIPS
- CLOSING THE GAP DURING NAIDOC WEEK
- NRL ALLSTARS VOTING WRAPS UP
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING