OFFICER “CUTS” CANE
July 30, 2012 at 5:04 pm
A policeman has put his foot down a little too hard, losing control in loose gravel and spinning 50 metres off the road into a canefield at Jacobs Well.
The speedster he was following got away, leaving the police with a significant repair bill.
You may also be interested in:
- WOMAN DIES IN KYOGLE CAR CRASH
- INJURED POLICE OFFICER CHASES SUSPECT ON FOOT
- RESIDENTS WANT RURAL ROADS FIXED
- MAN KILLED IN WOOLGOOLGA CRASH
- MAN CHARGED WITH ALLEGEDLY SHOOTING TAMWORTH POLICE OFFICER FACES COURT