KNIGHT AND DEGENS RUNNING FOR COFFS MAYOR
July 30, 2012 at 3:07 pm
Revitalising tourism is top of the agenda for two new mayoral candidates in Coffs Harbour.
Deputy Mayor Denise Knight is running for the top job, with a focus on bringing art and culture to life in the community, as well as a promised start on the the much talked about upgrade of the jetty foreshores.
Councillor Rodney Degens is another throwing his name in the ring, looking to improve the efficiency and integrity of council, and hoping to reinvigorate the city’s appeal as a tourist destination by moving away from a traditional focus on agriculture.
You may also be interested in:
- GREENS COUNCILLOR WANTS CAGED EGG BAN
- CRUISE SHIP STOP-OVER PUSH FOR COFFS HARBOUR
- COFFS COUNCIL BANS CAGED EGGS
- UNITED APPROACH FOR TOURISM FUTURE
- SUPPORT FOR RAIL DEPARTMENT
- Neree Lambert commented on RIDE AROUND AUSTRALIA FOR MOTOR NEURON DISEASE
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY