HOSPITAL REVAMP ONE STEP CLOSER
July 28, 2012 at 3:00 pm
Tamworth is a step closer to its $220-million hospital redevelopment.
Yesterday it was announced the project’s development application has been lodged with the state Department of Planning.
The proposal’s on public exhibition at Tamworth Regional Council until August 28.
Member for New England Tony Windsor says it’s a major step forward in providing the region with better health services and facilities.
The hospital revamp is expected to be complete in 2016.
You may also be interested in:
- MORE SERVICES AT UNE
- WINDSOR FIRES AT TORBAY DURING FORUM
- WINDSOR ON SEARCH FOR FUNDING TRUTH
- PROJECT GETS COUNCIL TICK OF APPROVAL
- CLINICAL SERVICES PLAN TO GO AHEAD
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY