NSW JUNIOR SURF FINALS DECIDED
July 27, 2012 at 3:48 pm
Sydney’s Jordan Lawler and the South Coast’s Kalani Ball have taken out their respective age divisions in the New South Wales Junior Surfing Titles at Coffs Habour.
A big drop in the swell overnight saw a sparsity of waves for the finals this morning.
You may also be interested in:
- JUNIOR SURF FINALS
- VQS SURF COMP BRINGS IN THE DENIM
- NORTH COAST SURF REPORT 01-06-12
- NORTH COAST SURF REPORT 13-04-12
- NORTH COAST SURF REPORT 16-07-10
- Joanne commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- Dim commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Sharon Ghattas commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY