WEATHER UPDATE: COAST SET TO DRY OUT
July 23, 2012 at 4:02 pm
July 23 2012
Showers have been unrelenting for the Hunter and Mid North Coast, but the slow moving low is set to finally clear and that will ease the shower activity and the gusty southerly winds will calm during Tuesday.
We have a dry couple of days on the way. There will be morning fog patches a plenty all burning off into a couple of mild Winter days.
The next cold blast comes through at the end of the week and the associated front will produce a few showers mostly inland across the North West.
For now the beautiful mid winter run will continue for the North West and Plains.
So over all looking good for the next few days. Enjoy.
You may also be interested in:
- WEATHER UPDATE: MILD WINTER DAYS
- WEATHER UPDATE – COLD SNAP JUST IN TIME FOR WINTER
- WEATHER UPDATE: ANOTHER AUTUMN BLAST
- WEATHER UPDATE: BRIEF TASTE OF SPRING
- WEATHER UPDATE: BLUE SKIES RETURN