NO FEAR OF RETALIATION ATTACKS AFTER BIKIE SHOOTING
July 23, 2012 at 5:46 pm
Police say there’s no reason to fear a retaliation attack, following the shooting of a bikie in the Hunter Valley.
A member of the Gladiators motorcycle club was shot multiple times in broad daylight.
You may also be interested in:
- TWO MEN ARRESTED OVER THE SHOOTING OF A HUNTER BIKIE BOSS
- COUPLE ESCAPE INJURY IN DRIVE BY SHOOTING
- TWO CHARGED OVER HUNTER BIKIE SHOOTING
- POLICE FEAR BIKIE CLUB WAR
- ANOTHER HUNTER SHOOTING
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE